Electrical Workers Shine After MG&E Fire

Recently, an explosion and fire occurred at Madison Gas & Electric’s main power center on one of the hottest days of the year. With quick action, Madison WI firefighters had the blaze out in about an hour making it possible for electrical workers to get the city back on line in short order. Many thanks go out to them. In today’s video from Building Wisconsin TV, we’ll look at the path to becoming an electrical worker with IBEW Local 494 as host Stuart Keith meets with Dean Warsh and Dan Large.

Subscribe to the Building Wisconsin Blog to learn about major construction initiatives in Wisconsin, check out our Roku channel and be sure to like us on Facebook!

2019-07-29T14:53:12+00:00 July 29th, 2019|Current Events, Project Insights|0 Comments

Leave A Comment